IAS provides essential documentation to keep your Airline in the skies
IAS help clients certify on EASA standards and procedures
- Entrust an orgnanisation to maintain airworthiness (Integrated Aviation Solutions is to be approved / active as a CAMO itself)
- Ensure the fundamental airworthiness of its aircraft
- Continuously audit all aircraft and its components as required by authorities
- Closely cooperate with any maintenance and servicing companies to maintain airworthiness standards
- Takes responsibility for the quality management and all documentation to maintain airworthiness
Integrated Aviation Solutions will offer this CAMO certified service in the PAKISTAN and we operate out of three airports being Allama Iqbal Intl. Airport, Jinnah Intl. Airport and Islamabad Intl. Airport.